My Interactive Bio
Hi, my name is Sarah. To know more about me, match the questions on the left with the answers on the right.
1) My hometown a) hitchhiked with a Canadian and Chinese monk
2) My college and major b) a small town in Southern Maine
3) Places I’ve lingered for at least 2 months c) Mongolia
4) Languages I’ve studied d) Teaching English for Livelihoods in Colombia with the Peace Corps
5) The most interesting place I’ve traveled e) Pratt Institute; BFA Art and Design Education, minor in painting and art history
6) What I’m currently doing with my life f) Korean and Spanish
7) A weird thing I’ve done g) make collages, read, dance, pet stray cats
8) What I do in my free time h) Gorham, Sebago Lake, Cusco, Brooklyn, Seoul, Sangweol-myun, Rotterdam, Barranquilla, La Boquilla
*For more info, contact me.
-Text and photography by Sarah Shaw @ www.mappingwords.com. All rights reserved.