This page is currently under construction, but while you’re here, you can check out some trip reports I’ve written.
- Learning how to paraglide in Korea, 5.05.2013
- Spring Festivals in Korea: the Jindo Sea Parting and Butterflies, 5.01.2013
- Biking around Upo Wetland, strawberry picking, and experiencing my own funeral, 4.18.2013
- Skiing in the Year of the Snake, 2.14.2013
- Ice Fishing in Hwacheon: embracing Korea’s sub-zero temperatures, 1.10.2013
- Climbing in the mi(d)st of Seoraksan National Park, 11.21.2012
- Hiking, Gochujang and Buddhists with Swords, 11.8.2012
- Famous for a day: the Heongseong Hanwoo Beef Festival, 10.24.2012
- A Korean Farmstay: Cheongpung Farm and Green Tea Fields, 10.9.2012
- Namhae Island: Sea Kayaking, Fishing and Coasteering, 9.27.2012
- Rafting and Bungee Jumping: a day of extreme sports in Korea, 9.10.2012
- Surfing in Korea, 9.04.2012
- Biking, Hiking and Swimming on Seonyu Island, 8.28.2012
- Black Raspberry Picking, Bare Handed Fishing and Clamming in North Jeolla Province, 6.29.2012
-Text by Sarah Shaw @ www.mappingwords.com. All rights reserved.